Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Having Your Cake and Eating it too - Aggie's Cakes & Pastries


Cake is a very serious topic for my daughter Codi.  We just celebrated her college graduation this past Sunday and purchasing the cake for this event was her No. 1 priority!  One of the places we went to was Aggie's Cakes and Pastries located at 1800 E. Howard Ave, Milwaukee, WI. 
I first learned about Aggie's while I was working temporarily at a company.  My first decadent bite was taken from a cake bought for a going away party.  It was so moist and so good.  After that I tried a birthday cake that was purchased and it made me love yellow cake.  I have never been a fan of yellow cakes because they were usually dry and bland. Not Aggie's! From what I understand they put pudding in their yellow cake batter, oh yum!

Here's what I didn't know . . . Aggie's once had a location on the corner of Howell & Rawson in Oak Creek, WI.  My daughters and I used to go there for hot ham and rolls once in a while on Sunday's. It was our favorite place because the ham and rolls were awesome and they played "Sinatra" music.  These are some of our most cherished memories and imagine how excited I was to find them again.  My daughters and I are very exicted to go there again one of these Sunday's!
 Codi and I enjoyed our cake tasting very much.  The "Sinatra" music was playing, the staff was great and the cakes were beautiful!  If you're looking for a place to buy a cake for your upcoming event give them a try.  You will be so glad that you did!


Wonderful Staff!
Beautiful Cakes!
You can also follow Aggie's on Facebook.

I hope that you will enjoy them as much as my family does.  I find it to be one of many little hidden jewels that more people should know about.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment